Qeema karela (Bitter gourd) recipe. Qeema Karelay, قیمہ کریلے QEEMA KARELAY, Best Recipe for Health (Punjabi Kitchen). Pakistani Keema Kareley/Keema Karela recipes in urdu/urdu recipes pakistani food. Stuffed Karela Recipe – Keema Bharay Karelay – Kitchen With Amna.
Qeema bhare Karely by health and fashion. stuffed bitter gourd by desi pardesi. Now stuff the bitter-gourds with this stuffing. You can cook Qeema karela (Bitter gourd) recipe using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Qeema karela (Bitter gourd) recipe
- You need 500 g of bitter gourd.
- It’s 300 g of beef mince.
- You need 5 of onion (cut into small pieces).
- It’s 5 of tomatoes (cut into small pieces).
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
Tie each bitter-gourd with thread properly. Keema (qeema) Karela – As a foodie this outstanding curry recipe is very close to my heart and popular with my family. It is quick, yummy and loaded with so many health benefits. Bitter gourd curry recipe – Karela, pavakkai, kakarakaya are the other Indian names to bitter gourd or bitter melon.
Qeema karela (Bitter gourd) recipe step by step
- First of all take a deep pan. Add water, salt and boil Bitter gourd for 15-20 minutes..
- Now strain the water and put aside..
- In a pan take oil, heat it and put onion in it. When onion slightly change colour add beef mince and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add bitter gourd. mix well all the ingredients and fry it for 10 minutes on low flame..
- Now aside Bitter gourd to one side and put tomatoes 🍅. Now cover tomatoes under bitter gourd, sprinkle salt and cook for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes mix all the ingredients, wait 2 minutes and turn off the flame..
Bitter gourd is used to make This karela sabzi recipe is not one from any regional cuisine but my own which I make in my own way but tastes very good, all without the addition of. Ingredients: Karela (Bitter gourd) ½ kg. How to make Keema Karela-Try mutton mince with bitter gourd – unusual, but you will love it! Asalamu Alaikum, Kerela aur keema is a favorite dish in our house, and it does not take too long to prepare. Give this Stuffed Karela Recipe as a try and do share your feedback.