"PIE" or "Burek" with meat (turkish -greek recipe). This Serbian recipe for meat burek or burek sa mesom is made with flaky filo dough and ground beef (or a combination of beef, pork, and lamb) and Turkish Dessert Sobiyet Baklava with Pistachio / Fistikli Baklava. Cottage cheese casserole with honey on white plate. Add the ground meat, the salt and red pepper flakes, cook it for a few minutes.
Pita sa mesom – Burek – Meat pie (Phyllo dough). Slice of meat burek pie on the fork closeup macro. Burek or pie with meat and on a paper seviettes. You can cook "PIE" or "Burek" with meat (turkish -greek recipe) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "PIE" or "Burek" with meat (turkish -greek recipe)
- Prepare 350 grams of minced beef meat.
- Prepare 2 of chopped spring onions.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 pinch of dill.
- You need 1 of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of white rice.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 500 grams of fresh pastry.
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
Baked homemade traditional balkan dish burek. Turkish Recipes Greek Recipes Indian Food Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Albanian Recipes Turkish Recipes Ethnic Recipes Burek Recipe Gourmet Recipes Healthy Recipes Cookie Bosnian Burek – a baked phyllo pastry filled with meat, traditionally made. Borek – Turkish Phyllo Meat Pie Recipe Börek (Turkish pronunciation: ; also burek and other variants) is a family of baked filled pastries made of a thin flaky dough such as phyllo or yufka, typically filled with meat, cheese or vegetables. It is found in the cuisines of the Balkans, the South Caucasus This meat burek recipe is made with ground beef and flaky phyllo dough, and is popular in Serbia and across the Balkans.
"PIE" or "Burek" with meat (turkish -greek recipe) step by step
- Preheat oven 200°F.
- In a pan put the garlic, the onions, the meat, olive oil and make them darker (cook them with 2 tablespoons of oil) the rest oil we will need it later!.
- Then add tomato juice, rice, spices and leave it to cook until the liquids are not excist in the pan!.
- Then let it to be in enveroment temperature and start unpacking the pastry.
- Put oil to you oven dish.
- You will put: 2 double pastry and then meat 2 double pastry and then meat and on the top 3 double pastry. EACH PASTRY has to be oily.
- In the end cut the pie till the middle (not to the bottom), spray oil on it and mix an egg with milk and put it on the top.
- cover it with alumminium foil (not perfect) and put it in the oven for 35-45 min.
- For some min the pie has to be without the foil so it will have some colour (aprx 15min).
Bureks, or savory pies, exist throughout the Balkans, Greece, Turkey, and the Middle East. They can be formed into horseshoe shapes, coils, cylinders, or round pies and are eaten. Turkish traditional burek with meat on the wooden board. Greek bourekaki: on Crete, you can get a burek filled with zucchini, potatoes, feta and spearmint Bosnian burek: the most prominent of Serbian burek: Serbs slice burek into wedges off of a round whole pie, and fill it with minced meat and fried onions. The round burek is attributed to a Turkish.